Flyer model UGR
- Specially hardened steel cone part to fit the original spindle
- cast-in polished stainless steel tube from top to exit
- high precision dynamic balancing throughout the total operative speed range from 600 to 1400 rpm.
- heat-treated special steel presser (various designs)
Flyer model UGRL
- special anti-lint surface finish
- for back row of roving frames, to improve the roving angle between flyer entrance and drafting system
Flyer model UGRH
- other specifications as above
- Special design for worsted and long staple, with oxide ceramic insert.